Click on the newly created reading list link in Blackboard. Because this is a new course, you will be prompted to set-up the course, and no reading list will be associated yet.
Follow the prompts to create your course. Enter the term dates, number of students in your course, and your academic department. Click Create.
You will then be redirected to the Welcome Screen shown below. Follow the steps below to continue setting-up your first reading list.
1. To Create a new reading list, click on the Create It Button.
2. Add a description if desired, then click Create.
3. Select Blank or choose one of our templates.
4. If you are using the Blank option, you have to click on New Section to add a new section. You must create a section before you can add items to your list.
5. Name your section and click Save.
6. Click Add Items to Search the Library Collection. You can also use the Create tab to upload items or add weblinks. Please see our Adding Items and Cite It! tab for more information.