Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This LibGuide is designed to help you find reliable resources on Children's Literature.
In this Guide
This guide will help you begin your research in children's literature through the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Getting Started - Tips on how to start your information search.
- Literacy in the Classroom - Learn about the different literacy programs going on.
- Reference Sources - Get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources.
- Books in the Catalog - View a selection of the books in the library.
- Articles - Use these library databases to find credible library research.
- Evaluating Information - Make sure you take time to evaluate the usefulness of what you find.
- Citing Sources & Avoiding Plagiarism - use these resources to properly credit your sources
- Getting More Help - Having trouble finding something? Ask for help!
Chat with an ICC Librarian
Using Library Databases Off Campus
To use ICC Library Databases off campus, please sign-in using your computer login and password
"What is my ICC username and password?"
Contact the Library's Reference Desk at 309-694-5355 or 309-690-6837. We are happy to help.