Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to Chemistry!
Welcome to the Chemistry guide!
Use the tabs above to find tools for research, resources, and tips for writing research papers.
Image via https://flic.kr/p/6wBpH
In This Guide
This guide will help you begin your research using the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Getting Started - tips on how to start your information search
- Browsing Library Resources - types of resources and tips for searching
- Reference Sources - get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources
- Books in the Catalog - view a selection of the books in the library
- Finding Articles - information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
- Credible Websites - quality web resources in the field of art
- Media for Visual Information - how to find media using ICC's resources
- Citing Sources & Avoiding Plagiarism - use these resources to properly credit your sources
- Getting More Help - Having trouble finding something? Ask for help!