This guide provides tools and resources to begin your research using the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Getting Started - tips on how to start your information search
- Browsing Library Resources - types of resources and tips for searching
- Reference for Background Information - get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources
- Books in the Catalog - view a selection of the books in the library
- Finding Articles - information on citation formats, citation management tools and more
- Credible Websites - quality web resources in the field of art
- Media for Visual Information - how to find media using ICC's resources
- Anatomy eLearning Tools - find interactive anatomy tools available through ICC and on the web
- Anatomy Models - *Coming Soon* a list of models available in the Peoria Campus Academic Support Center
- Citing Sources & Avoiding Plagiarism - use these resources to properly credit your sources
- Getting More Help - Having trouble finding something? Ask for help!