This guide will help you begin your research in biology through the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Articles - Use these library databases to find credible library research.
- How to Read a Scientific Paper - Follow these steps to understand reading a scientific paper.
- Evaluating Information - Make sure you take time to evaluate the usefulness of what you find.
- Avoiding Plagiarism - Use these resources to properly credit your sources.
- Getting More Help - Having trouble finding something? Ask for help!